Amazon announced that Amazon Prime Day is July 15 and 16, 2019. Prime Day is an annual event where Amazon sells many of their items for much less than their normal prices (which are also pretty low!) Last’s years Amazon Prime Day was their biggest day of shopping!
I love a good deal, do you? That’s why I wanted to share with my Army Mom Strong friends, so you can can advantage of the amazing deals on Amazon Prime Day.
Prime Day deals officially start on July 15, 2019 at midnight Pacific Time. To take advantage of the deals, you must be a Prime member.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – you can still take advantage of the amazing deals!
What is Amazon Prime and Why I Love it!
I’ve been a Prime member for many years. One key benefit is 2-day shipping and sometimes 1-day shipping on everything I order. Here’s another great benefit.
Whey my son was either deployed or living overseas with his family, I used Amazon Prime to get packages to them quickly. Of course, the 2-day shipping doesn’t apply, but the stuff definitely gets there faster.
Very often when my son has been overseas, he was not able to get things easily. But Amazon had most everything he needed.
It saved me a lot of money in shipping when using Amazon Prime to ship stuff to overseas APO locations. Keep in mind that not ALL items ship to APO addresses.
Other fun stuff I use under Amazon Prime:
- Prime Delivery: FREE Two-Day Shipping. Over 50 million items are available.
- Prime Video: Access to stream thousands of television shows and movies. I dumped my cable years ago! This is a much better option!
- Prime Music: Features a growing selection of 2 million songs, is always ad-free and on-demand.
- Prime Photos: Get unlimited photo storage! This has been a great way for my Army son and his family to share photos with me!
There are a number of other benefits that are way too long to list here! These are the main benefits!
What Can You Expect on Amazon Prime Day?
- Fire TV Stick was Amazon’s best-selling device. Amazon sold over 2.5 times more Fire TV devices. I have one and love it! I get access to everything I need.
- Amazon Echo – up over 2.5x compared to previous record day.
- Amazon Dash Button brands purchased on Prime Day were Cascade, Charmin, and Tide.
- A whopping 215,000 Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cookers were purchased.
- More than 200,000 pairs of headphones were purchased – Yikes, that’s a lot of headphones!
- Other top sellers included TVs (more than 90,000 sold), over 2 million toys and over 1 million shoes, 14,000+ Lenovo laptops, 23,000+ iRobot vacuums, and more.
This year will be even better.
I’ll be getting in on the Amazon Prime Day deals! And you?
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial To take advantage of the deals that start on July 15, midnight Pacific Time, you must be a Prime member.